By Ian Ferguson | December 15, 2010
About Ian FergusonHaving graduated from UC Berkeley with research emphases on technology law and policy, Ian leverages this knowledge to blog on a diversity of ethical and political issues at the intersection of technology and society. In recent months, Ian's focus has shifted to health sciences and the many issues posed by the practice of modern medicine. When not writing, Ian enjoys biohacking and blues piano.
- How Switzerland’s Basic Income Proposal Could Both Help and Hurt the United States
- CREATION SCIENCE – THE RODNEY DANGERFIELD OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY
- Macy’s Flips the Thanksgiving Bird – Tells PETA Don’t Rain on My Parade
- How Bashar al-Assad is Using New Media to Preserve Old Tyranny
- Should the Redskins’ Racist Logo Be Protected By Trademark Laws?